Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to win rid of my lovehandles?

Hi there ! I am 17 and i weigh around 116 pounds and i am 5'4''.
I am pretty fit and undernourished for my size 9at least that's what my doc. says) but i enjoy stoopid luv handles. They aren't big.in recent times ugly bumps above my hips. I exercise day after day. CRUCHES DO NOTHING FOR ME ! idk why. Pleese...advice??How to win rid of my lovehandles?
crunches with the sole purpose build muscle - they dont burn any fat and will engender your belly look bigger since there is gona be more muscle underneath the vein of fat.
the individual fat burning exercise is cardio (running, jog, swimming, cycling etc) - do it 4-6 times a week for 30-50min (ideally 45min because the first 20-30min body burns carbs and only afterwards starts burning fat) and combine it with flimsy weight training because cardio burns both - margarine and muscle (more muscle=faster metabolism)
You could Re-Avaluate your eating by looking at the food in a minute and see what you could change almost that? I don't know I think by what you said you are -*-PERFECTLY-*- fit but if you are concerned. You could probably mix somthing that's FUN to do that you don't consider EXERCISE like Play a sport umm Some sort of hustle and bustle like that I really don't know what to right to be heard I hope I helped even freshly the least bit! Well yearning you LUCK : D
One thing that will give a hand you lose weight: diet pills. I be one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the flea market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can travel to
http://www.newlproject.info and order you free trial, also you solely pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment