Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to capture stronger faster?

I've been working out lately (chest exercises) on a bench press my arm is getting the workout and I'm starting point to see the line surrounded by my chest. My question is what other exercise or direction will get my chest muscles stronger and bigger ya know.How to capture stronger faster?
move up some weights eat some steaks
Firts of adjectives how much do you bench . im 15 and i bench 20 kilos ... try a bigger weight.. in attendance also the incline press ... where u put two bumbells on any side of your body and while lying down u push it to the middle .. the straight arm pull also works where on earth u have 2 solidity in fornt of ya and u verbs it to ur ears ..
Try steroids - that should do the trick
Isolate the pectoral muscles by doing dumbbell flies.
http://www.exrx.net/weightexercises/pect...

No comments:

Post a Comment