Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to lose freight surrounded by my legs (mainly surrounded by my thighs)?

Im 14 (almost 15) and am fine with everything on my body except for my legs. I cogitate that there to fleshy for my figure. I weigh 104 pounds and am 5'1 so im not thickset. When i was younger i be in gymnastics and have very strong and muscular legs. When i get out it sorta went to curvy. I still am very alive and run quite habitually. (im in track at school) So im not sure what i can do mortal that i already run.How to lose freight surrounded by my legs (mainly surrounded by my thighs)?
steps, aerobics, walking, ride a bike (indoors or outside!), less using the vehicle, and in nonspecific less candy etc.
stairs, two at a time (great for butt and thighs)
you should seize excersis every day one hour surrounded by a day also you
you should ride the bicycle and also you should step on stairs
and come back run back
Hello!
Visit to sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment