Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to receive a 6 pac?

15 yrs im 5'5, weight 150 b/c of substance lifting for ftbll but i havent really focus much on abs but im doing 200-300 crunches a day so can any1 relate me how long i will have mine or i necessitate to do more than crunches and if so how many?How to receive a 6 pac?
I get mine by doing crunches evryday until my abs hurt like hell for nearly a week.After i could feel the shape of the pecs,i started putting weight(heavy books,gym weights etc) on my abs while holding a crunch postition.That worked tremendously for me.Also,you enjoy to make sure that your diet is correct.Eat food rich surrounded by carbo and avoid fattening stuff like rime cream,chocolate.Good luck
Visible abs is a sign of a low body fat, so more cardio exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment